French economist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck defined entrepreneurship as a person who moved resources or capital from old and inefficient models to more productive and high-yielding ones. But you may even say that the definition given by the French economist can also change in due course of time, rather every-now-and-then things change nothing remains the same for long. In 2020 say as an Entrepreneur you would like to launch and introduce newer things in your business. According to entrepreneur Steve Blank, entrepreneurial work exists in four different realms: small businesses, scalable startups, large companies, and social enterprises.
For many of us Entrepreneur is a risk-taking job, but where there is Will there is always a Way, The moment you choose something very tough you tend to challenge yourself in that field and then you might also get success or may not but when you make it a point to go for the toughest course you never thought of, that while you will understand your ability to grab new opportunities in life, you will go through the test in which you yourself will be judging. In the Business Entrepreneurship degree course, you will be having an opportunity to participate locally and internationally in competitions, you will also be allowed to visit companies, participate in Fairs, also study tours, work with real-life entrepreneurs’s too.
Five reasons to go for a degree in Entrepreneurship in 2020 are as follows;-
- To become a successful entrepreneur you will need to get a Bachelor’s Degree in Business. In 2020 the fall of the economy has been the primary reason for unemployment around the country, now that people have understood that the market situation is not good, people want to do their own startup and earn their livelihood. By securing a Bachelor’s Degree in business it would be easy for you to do any kind of work because it will help you to understand the market strategy better.
- There is a scarcity of job in 2020 as because of the pandemic many of us has to leave our work and sit back at home, many places have shut down due to several issues they have been facing all this while, So Entrepreneurship is the best way to cut down the difficult time in your life for the time being
- If your creativity level is too high and you can handle any type of work efficiently then becoming an entrepreneur is a goal to achieve, with your creativity you can easily launch any product and execute marketing level and solve problems. The business entrepreneurship degree course will help you achieve what you have aspired to be
- The other case that can also be to become a Business Entrepreneur is you might not like to work under someone i.e. your Boss, Then you can also opt for this. You can open doors to many more with your own capability because your boss might limit your ideas and not allow you to explore new things at times.
- Once you get your Bachelor’s degree in business, you will have a clear insight about the working pattern and also that the situation in which we are in will prove to be beneficial for you because you don’t know how many more days we will be stuck at our home and earn simply nothing. Entrepreneurship is a good way for the hardworking candidate and also that if your links are strong i.e. you have a vast bunch of people whom you know will help you in this problem at the time of a new startup then you will definitely end up your day with a good amount of money in your pocket.
Author Bio: SHAGUFTA PARWEEN
(Student of iLEAD, pursuing M.SC)
Looking forward to greater opportunities in life
in the field of MEDIA, passionate about writing,
advising, motivating, encouraging people.
Love towards the camera, making short movies
and clicking pictures.