Media Science is one of those areas which have fetched the attention of a major part of youth looking for a challenging and glamorous area. The students aspiring to make a career in the world of journalism, mass communication and other related areas look for a quality institute. iLEAD rated as the 4th best Media School by KPMG under MAKAUT is an ideal platform to enter the fascinating world of mass media. To join iLEAD, one has to go through an entrance exam and consecutive group discussion and personal interview session. The eligibility for entering into the endless learning environment of iLEAD includes the following criteria-
- Students with 50 percent or above marks at Higher secondary or equivalent examination with English as a compulsory subject are referred
- Students who are due to appear for class 12 final exams/ awaiting results may be given provisional admission depending on their selection test scores
Enquiries before an application in iLEADinstitute of Media includes-
- Enquiry forms can be obtained, filled and submitted at the college campus
- Queries can be submitted online directly through the website
- Live chat option in the website via which anybody can ask queries and interact with the customer support representative
- Post enquiry students can also avail a free counseling session with the counselors of the institute
- All student queries will be answered via phone calls/ mail and even through face to face interaction
M.Sc Kolkata in Media Science through iLEAD is chronological process to get admitted in this fabulous institute.
What is the process of joining the 4th Best Media college iLEAD in Kolkata by KPMG under MAKAUT?
The process of joining iLEAD starts after getting 50 percent marks or above in higher secondary examination. Thereafter the student gets into the apply process. The students obtaining all the required information for a specific course fills and submit the admission form with a sum of 1000 rupees online or directly at the campus. The payment method is through cash, cheque or demand draft drawn at iLEAD and payable at Kolkata. There is also facility of online payment via web portal while filling up the form by clicking on the option apply online. The documents required at the time of application include-
- Self attested copies of academic certificates, mark sheets and admit cards
- Passport photograph and self attested birth certificate copy
- Self copies of passport and visa for foreign students
- Self school leaving certificate or migration certificate
The students have to next appear for the group discussion round and personal interview session to make their position permanent in the institute. The selected candidates from the group discussion and personal interview round will be notified about their registration date and time via email address or phone call. Thereafter the student has to pay the registration fee and collect the registration letter from the campus. The payment of the admission fee is also through cash/cheque/demand draft at the educational campus or through net banking. The documents required at the time of academic admission includes-
- Documents duly signed and attested by grade 1 officer
- Admit card, mark sheet and certificate
- Migration certificate and school leaving certificate
- Pass port size photograph and cast certificate
- Address proof
- No objection certificate
- Stay permit
- Passport and student visa
Mass communication course in Kolkata creates a complete screening process through which students can join iLEADthe 4th best Media College in Kolkata by KPMG under MAKAUT.
Sumon chakrabarti, Author bio :-
Professional writer, compiler and translator for major English publishing houses in management, commerce, humanities, social sciences, technology, general sciences and miscellaneous subjects. Faculty, content writer and developer of major tutorial homes and info tech enabled platforms in technology, management, commerce, social sciences, humanities, general sciences and professional studies. Chandigarh kala Kendra classical music-vocal degree holder. Stood first in professional English communication and writing from British Institute. Occasional singer and performer of modern and film songs in Bengali and Hindi. All India youth mock parliament and Ramcharitmanas recitation winner. Alumni of Bhavans institute of management science and contributor in publications of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan society.