The contemporary education scenario is such that the students and the parents are moving beyond the thought of conventional careers such as government administrative jobs, lawyer, Chartered accountant, Doctor, Engineer and many more such conventional options. Business Administration and Management, Information technology and Computer applications, Media Sciences, Digital marketing, Entrepreneurship and leadership development programs are fast becoming new age careers for the students of today. At one time, it was a common feeling among students that Science and Technology are the only fields where one can make his or her career. The students pursuing these two fields made fun of the students of Arts, Commerce, Social sciences and Humanities. To a certain extent this fact was correct because the academic rigor and practical application of Science is far higher than the other areas. Today the scenario is totally reverse because the fields of Science and technology even need the support of Commerce, Management, Media Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and arts to attain a social, human and cognitive character. Business Management is today one of the biggest alternative options for a modern student apart from conventional careers in Science and technology and Commerce. Business administration is the applied part of Commerce which uses the tools of technology and social sciences to solve the problems of trade, business, industry and public systems. BBA institute Kolkata tries through its industry centric curriculum to create students who are well conversant in managing resources of the society and economy.
What are the benefits of choosing BBA as a career option over the Science and Technology options?
Business Management intelligently uses both the cognitive and technical skills of human beings to make them more industry and work culture friendly. This is not always true for a student pursuing education in conventional areas of Science, Technology, Commerce, Law, Chartered, Cost and Management Accountancy etc. Top BBA colleges in Kolkata is focused on making BBA education at par or equivalent with any degree in major departments of Knowledge. A student can truly climb the ladder of success through a degree of Business administration which is the most practical higher education degree in terms of industry centric practices apart from the areas of Media Sciences and Computer applications. The top reasons for choosing BBA as a study area includes the following reasons-
- Long term demand of the Business Administration and Management degree in the Job market
- Blend of hard and soft skills comes through the curriculum on Management which helps them to become future entrepreneurs, leaders and development planners of the society and economy
- Masters in Business administration degree makes the career path for becoming a top level executive easy for all genres of professionals and students in the society
- Current job market is in search of professionals who have both cognitive and technical skills which are found maximum amidst Management and Business administration students.
- The Flexibility of Management degree is highest in all sectors of Industries specially in the labor market. This gives and extra edge to the students to choose both technical and administrative careers from top to bottom levels of hierarchy in an organization.
Sumon chakrabarti, Author bio :-
Professional writer, compiler and translator for major English publishing houses in management, commerce, humanities, social sciences, technology, general sciences and miscellaneous subjects. Faculty, content writer and developer of major tutorial homes and info tech enabled platforms in technology, management, commerce, social sciences, humanities, general sciences and professional studies. Chandigarh kala Kendra classical music-vocal degree holder. Stood first in professional English communication and writing from British Institute. Occasional singer and performer of modern and film songs in Bengali and Hindi. All India youth mock parliament and Ramcharitmanas recitation winner. Alumni of Bhavans institute of management science and contributor in publications of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan society.