Business administration education is undoubtedly the ticket to the corporate world. Students of General and specialized Management are in great demand to handle the operations of varied departments of an organization. Employers coming from varied sectors of economy hunt for Business school graduates to efficiently control and coordinate their enterprise. The statistics of 2015 reveal that 84 percent of global companies are planning to add new Business administration postgraduates in their workforce which is 10 percent up from the previous year and 22 percent up from the last 5 years. This result has come out of the 2015 Corporate Recruiters Survey conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council. BBA colleges in Kolkata admission ensure the fact that the future of Indian Management student is bright in the job market.
Sectors which hold great promise for Indian Management students
The major disciplines of Business Administration which prove that there is a great future of Indian Management students includes the following-
- Marketing- Salary range of Rs 3 Lakh to Rs 35 Lakh
- Finance- Salary range of Rs 4 Lakh to Rs 50 Lakh
- International Business- Salary range of Rs 8 Lakh to Rs 24 Lakh
- Operations Management – Salary range of Rs 4 Lakh to Rs 20 Lakh
- HR Management – Salary per year of Rs 5 Lakh to Rs 21 Lakh
- Retail Management- Salary range of Rs 5 Lakh to Rs 20 Lakh
- Media management- Salary range of Rs 4 Lakh to Rs 7 Lakh
- Sales along with Marketing- Salary range of Rs 3 Lakh to Rs 25 Lakh
- Social entrepreneurship- Salary range of Rs 6 Lakh to Rs 10 lakh
- Supply chain and operations management- Salary range of 10 Lakh to Rs12 Lakh
Apart from all these major branches of Business Administration, there are several other industry specific Management courses which hold great promise for the Indian Management students. The sectors in this regard include- Real estate, Digital Marketing, Aviation, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Healthcare, Financial Markets, Wealth Management, Engineering and Technology Management. All these sectors are booming both in terms of their career scope and revenue aspects. The vast increase of multinational organizations and other multifunctional industries in the Indian market has created enormous jobs in the Managerial and Executive positions. Top BBA colleges in Kolkata with their wide variety of specialization in the Business Administration fields helps the Indian Management students to make a good market in the Indian corporate job market. The collaboration of top Indian companies with the global giants has created a huge opportunity for Indian Management students to work with International clients. It can be well inferred from our discussion that the future of a Management student is bright in India due to the massive growth and penetration of global giants in the Indian Business environment.